Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Higurashi OVA! Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira!

Frontier Works' official twitter account has announced a new Higurashi no Naku Koro ni OVA to commemorate the series' 10th anniversary. The title is "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira".

Higurashi Kira official website

Release dates:
Vol.1: Jul 21st 2011
Vol.2: Sep 22nd 2011
Vol.3: Nov 23rd 2011
Vol.4: Jan 25th 2012
This has me super excited - I am one of the biggest fans of Higurashi I know and like fans of it, I want to see more! A 10th Anniversary OVA is sexy, but I am really hoping it's not like REI, so even though I have my hopes up and will definitely watch it, I am not entirely sure what to expect. I didn't really like REI since the first and last episodes were lame comedy episodes and I didn't want to wait months in between episodes just to watch crappy episodes... but that's just my opinion. Anyway, yay for more Higurashi. I want to see more Mion! 

But so far apart! So cruel.

No comments: