Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hanasaku Iroha PVs.

Matsumae Ohana, a 16 year old girl, moves out of Tokyo and starts working at a hot spring hotel, which is located on a hill surrounded by cherry blossoms. Matsumae has yet to decide her future. The story will also feature other teenage girls who are looking for their dreams and excitements. Source: MyAnimeList.

This show looks amazing.. I think. At first I thought it just looked beautiful and had some awesome voice actors (Mamiko Noto, yay!) but I wasn't sure if it had any story, but after watching a few more promotional videos, I saw that it probably and hopefully does. I would have watched it either way, I am pretty sure, but I just wanted to post something about it here! It's so beautiful and charming looking, I hope there's a good story to go to it.





No comments: