Friday, January 08, 2010

Final Fantasy VII 2010 Remake? Tetsuya Nomura HINTS.. at something. I believe.



Source: Multiple places on the web. Google it yourself. lol.

Nomura recently spoke to Japanese magazine Gamega about Square Enix’s plans for the next year.


Nomura was asked, “Will 2010 be the year for the announcement of the game of his dreams?” He responded with:
"I can just say, that indeed, whereas I’m still working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Agito XIII and a little later on The 3rd Birthday (this year), we will announce other games this year and one is terribly awaited from everyone and often “REQUESTED” by fans and even by the press crew that I meet all over the world."




 So. So! If that's not it, then I don't know what it could be. Well, no. I have a few other ideas, but seriously they don't really hold a candle to what I really feel. Speaking of how I feel about this! Over the years, people often ask me on the internet, like I would know something they don't know... 'Is there going to be an FFVII remake?' And I tell them yes. I've never answered no. Yes, I've read that they've said no, but that's okay, they can say that all they want, I still believe! They also said they would be interested in such projects but that the people that made the game were doing other things, so yes. But, seriously, why wouldn't they redo the game? What exactly do they have to lose? I know others say that the game has been played out and all that jazz, but I don't care what other people say when it comes to things like that. They don't like it, they don't have to play it. I don't sit around bad mouthing games that I don't really have an interest in (I don't think I do, at least), so I don't see why others do, but I don't really worry about that, either. Even if the supposed quote is a lie...

I'll always believe like a little girl that believes in fairies.

Anyway.  I'm like one of the biggest Final Fantasy fans I have ever met and FFVII and FFVIII are still my favorite games of all time along with Shadow Hearts I & II, but I am seriously wanting to add another game to the list that moves my heart, but... I never thought I would have found a game like Shadow Hearts, either, so I am still content for a while.

I think this is a few weeks old now, but just in case others haven't heard, too. =o Yahoo. And if it isn't Final Fantasy VII, I wonder what it is? o.o


1 comment:

Rishika said...

What Nomura was talking about was not the remake of FF7, it's the sequell that take place after dirge of cerberus for the PSP that involves Genesis.
Ibelieve it is called Rebirth of
genesis