Saturday, January 30, 2010

Denpa teki na Kanojo Episode 1 Screencaps.



 

  
  
  
 
  
  
  



Denpa teki na Kanojo - Juuzawa Juu is a delinquent high school boy who just wants to be left alone. One day, he is approached by Ochibana Ame, who claims that she knew him in a previous life, and now wants to serve him as his "knight". At first Juu wants nothing to do with Ame, but after a classmate is murdered, he accepts her help as he looks for the killer.

I watched this a few weeks ago and I really enjoyed the two episodes that are out so far! I can't wait for more and to see what happens. Wah to them taking so long to come out, but alas, oh well. I shall wait! I screencapped the first episode. It's 20 minutes longer than a normal episode of anime so instead of getting the normal 300-400 I get, I got 1100+.. but I went through them afterwards and was able to cut them down to like 590 so woohoo. There is mature content - not nudity, but sexual content and a lot of violence and the like, so I didn't upload it to Picasa. Still deciding. I uploaded it to Imagebam, though, because Imagebam gives me the option of mature content on upload! Woohoo.




No comments: