Wednesday, December 02, 2009

MMORPG - Grand Fantasia - Yandere!

Hey, all. I recently participated in the Closed Beta for Grand Fantasia and enjoyed it, so now I am partaking in the Open Beta, as well. I got Kell to come and play, too, but who knows how long he'll stick with it. He was playing Dream Of Mirror Online before we switched the PC and the PS3 again since I beat Demons Souls and Dragon Age, lol. Anyway, the game is fun, so you should come and check it out if you get a chance. If you already have an Aeria account, even better and easier!


And.... because the dancing is too funny, I will post some screenshots, lol. Yes, my persons eyes are closed regularly. I thought it made her look really bitchy, lol. Even though it could make her look really peaceful and serene, too. x_x

IGN: Yandere
Server: 3
Aeria IGN: Onela
Class: Acolyte, aspiring Sage!
Guild: Fantasy.






No comments: