Friday, January 30, 2009

Higurashi Images.

I don't actually remember if I added these here, so here they are - my most recent Higurashi images. I also added another link list on the sidebar here that links to my Picasa Anime Albums. I am backing up everything there before going back to my normal gallery since it's once again giving me troubles and I haven't finished setting up this new computer yet, so for now backups, but that will include images I have not posted before.


imagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.com

No comments: