Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Music - Vampire Knight - Still Doll.

I'll be screencapping in a bit because I am in love with the anime, but here is the ending theme. It's so creepy.

still doll - Vampire Knight

If you want to download it, you can use the Sidebar Badongo box under 'Vampire Knight Soundtrack' or contact me if you have any problems. I suggest watching the video, too, because she's an awesome cellist since the age of 3 and this is her premiere song.



Japanese Lyrics -

still doll
Vocals: Wakeshima Kanon

Hi Miss Alice.
Anata garasu no me de
Donna yume o
Mirareru no?
Miirareru no?
Mata atashi
Kokoro ga sakete
Nagarederu
Tsukurotta
Sukima ni sasaru
Kioku-tachi

Hi Miss Alice.
Anata kajitsu no kuchi de
Dare ni ai o
Nagete iru no?
Nageite iru no?
Mou atashi
Kotoba o tsumugu
Shita no netsu
Samekitte
Mederu o-uta mo
Utaenai

Still, you do not answer.



English -

Hi Miss Alice.
With glass eyes
What kind of a dream
Are you able to have?
Are you entranced by?
Again for me
My heart tears apart
And flows out
Memories
Pierce into
The mended crevice

Hi Miss Alice.
With a fruitful mouth
To whom are you
Throwing love at?
Grieving love at?
I’m already
Spinning words
The warmth of my tongue
Completely cools
And I can’t sing
The song that I adore

Still, you do not answer.

No comments: