Friday, June 13, 2008

School Days Ending - AGAIN.

I love this ending, as you can see, I've posted it before. =p But every time I get lost in the telling of the School Days story to someone, I always want them to watch the ending for themselves because I'm sick or something - no, because I think it's awesome, so yet again, here it is!

Oh. Okay. For those that might be annoyed or wonder or get confused, when ... he touches her stomach and it says 'Thank goodness' he is not saying 'Thank goodness' but he is NOT saying 'Sekai' either because the song is saying the word 'Sekai' right there.. He is saying 'I see' or.. 'I understand' 'souka' - and he touches her stomach - NOT HER BREAST - because.. he understands... her baby.. (that I don't think she had) and .. that he deserves this.


Online Videos by Veoh.com

There's no one inside you!

No comments: