Wednesday, May 04, 2011

My Image Collection - Online Galleries.

SERIES


BY ARTIST 


VIDEO GAME GALLERIES

Growlanser V (scanned by me.) 
Odin Sphere (scanned by me.) 
Persona 3 (mostly scanned by me.) 

 SCREENCAPS TAKEN BY ME

CLANNAD - complete. 
Elfen Lied - complete. 
Hanasaku Iroha - ONGOING 
Hatenkou Yuugi - complete. 



Unless otherwise stated, these are all Picasa. I have more galleries at Imageshack, Photobucket and Imagebam, but for now this is good. If you have the Picasa image software you can download entire galleries at a time just by choosing 'Download' from the gallery or a particular image. I uploaded all of these, yes.

I made this since... I lost all my images and I am going to resave my favorites, but the rest can stay where they are and I can continue to add to the series and the like. Anyway, lots of images. I miss them. I had a lot more than this, too, that I never got around to editing and uploading, including my Final Fantasy images and a bunch of artists and artbooks. 

No comments: