Monday, April 11, 2011

Favorite Romance Anime?

This is from my blog on MyAnimeList, but thought I would post it here so I can have it for future reference, as well.

In your opinion, that is. I want to watch more and I know I haven't watched it all, but I feel that I watched all that I will really love, which is kind of upsetting to me, or they need to come out with more! Anyway, anyone, feel free to write your favorites, as well! I know I am going to forget some as I write this, too.

Give me opinions! I want to watch more stuff. And yes, some of these aren't totally romance, but I loved the romance stories in them!

Only the first 5 or so in order, the rest are kind of random.

1. Chrno Crusade.
2. Clannad + After Story.
3. Kimi ni Todoke.
4. ef - A Tale of Memories.
5. Cross Game.
6. Lovely Complex.
7. Itazura na Kiss.
8. NANA.
9. ef - A Tale of Melodies.
10. Full Metal Panic
11. Howl's Moving Castle
12. Kara no Kyoukai
13. Kanon
14. Kobato
15. Kuragehime
16. Nodame Cantabile
17. Requiem For The Phantom.
18. Fruits Basket.
19. sola
20. Toradora




Notable Mentions (For me.)

Chobits.
A certain part of Higurashi.
DN Angel.
Denpateki na Kanojo (even if no one else likes it, I do!)
Special A
Ouran High School Host Club
Elfen Lied
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not too much romance, but it was nice.)
H20 Footprints in the Sand
Hatenkou Yuugi
Honey and Clover
Inuyasha
Air
Pandora Hearts
Basilisk
Paradise Kiss
Skip Beat
Record of Lodoss War
Rozen Maiden
Sailor Moon
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
True Tears
Wolf's Rain
Working



I didn't like the romance in (even though I may have liked the show, like Bakemonogatari)

5 Centimeters Per Second.
Bakemonogatari.
Bokura ga Ita
Yosuga no Sora
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Myself ; Yourself
White Album



Even though I love it, there is no romance in:

School Days

No comments: