Monday, March 28, 2011

Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu - The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Screencaps Incoming.

I know I usually don't post before I post screencaps, but I thought I would post that I finally have some screencaps! I screencapped Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu yesterday, but I haven't gone through the nearly 2,000 pictures I took (literally: 1,987) and they were not numbering in the correct order, which was really bothering me, but I finally got around that (used two different programs to cap it, so switched in the middle and it gave me problems) and the like. So, as soon as I am done going through them and deleting ones that are practically doubles, I will make a .rar file (probably two or three, actually, since it would be too large by itself) and I will try to upload them to Imagebam and Imageshack, but we shall see. Don't really want to try to upload 2,000 pictures into three different albums in Picasa, so won't do that. Anyway. Look forward to it! I will give some highlights, I guess, whee. 

Original size of images: 1048 x 590 For the first 200 or so.
1920 x 1080 for the rest. 


No comments: