Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blah.

 LILIUM TURNED 2 ON MARCH 4th! Yay. My baby. 

I miss my blog but having no pictures or music (even though I have corrected most of the music problem) makes me sad and depressed on the computer. I wonder if I should screencap School Days. I think I already screencapped the first few episodes and I know I got the uncut ending, but I haven't had enough School Days related things recently. I know that makes me sick, hahaha. I don't want real life School Days, I just want more School Days stuff. I love School Days. In case someone couldn't tell, hehe. I am listening to it right now. Waltz is a depressing, haunting song. I am thinking of singing it on Youtube. Yay. Maybe. I already have Kanashimi no Mukou e done to someones piano on Youtube, but I haven't uploaded a new song in a while. Well, my camera had died, but I got a new one in January - it's sexy - so I should do stuff with it! I still have to take pictures off of it. I don't know what to do with my blog now.

Reviewing takes too much time and mine would be all personal opinions, probably, so that wouldn't be very informative or helpful, but I do write for myself, not others. But what would I review? I am watching a few things, but I don't really want to review any of them. My favorite is still Kimi ni Todoke season 2, but it's so slow, which I knew would happen since the manga was barely after where the first season ended, but I don't care - I just want to see Sawako. I know a ton of other people are reviewing Fractale and it's almost over, too, ha, so that's pointless. 

Screencapping seems to be the best thing to do for now since I need more pictures. Meh. I don't know. I don't want to do anything. 

I am playing Mass Effect 2, but I am almost done after a week. I got mad earlier at stupid skank switching her loyalty on me, so I took a break for a bit and listened to some music and will clean soon - YAY? I feel strange writing an actual post on here. Well, this isn't really an actual post, it's a rant. 

AR Tonelico 3! It's coming. I want it. But I have to finish Mass Effect 2 first. After AR Tonelico 3, then Dragon Age II. I want to take a slight break in between Bioware games and I haven't played a pretty, romance-filled RPG in a long time! Atelier Rorona was really fun, but it had no real romance in it, which made me sad, as I said before. Sterk. <3 I have hope for Totori, though. Sterk is a sexy man. 

Oh. I wanted to say something about the Japan Earthquake, but I don't know what. I have seen some disturbing, amazing footage. I am kind of obsessed with natural disasters, but they are so horrible and sad, but it shows how little we are against nature. But the videos I watched... all those people.... so much black, evil water... I already have nightmares about water and drowning, but seeing all that really moved me, as it did most people. I have been doing a bunch of research on it and I hope things get better for them soon because at this rate, they are only getting worse. 

No comments: