Monday, January 17, 2011

HDD Devastation. Semi-Hiatus.

I woke up last week to find that my computer doesn't want to work anymore - or at least the HDD doesn't want to. It kept turning off and giving me lots of annoying errors. I tried to put it into my other computer as a Slave Drive, but it hated it there, too, so at the moment it is considered lost. I am going to give it to my Uncle to see if he can retrieve stuff of it, but I am not sure when that will happen. Since this happened and I lost 55,000 anime/game pictures and almost 8,000 photos, I am not in the mood to post anything or look at pictures.. I am mad at computers for the moment, so my blog will be slow. I do have a ton of pictures uploaded, though, so I will try to continue Anime Image of the Day, but I will have to back-post for the last week of Kimi ni Todoke. Anyway, yes, I am sad. Years of collecting gone for now, but hopefully can be recovered or ... I will be even more devastated, especially for the photos...... 

On another note, I got a new camera and it's really nice! I always wanted a big sexy Canon and now I have one so I can restart my collection of photos. 

No comments: