Thursday, November 18, 2010

Disgaea 4 Gallery - Ongoing.

Picasa is being mean to me at the moment and not registering my Disgaea 4 pictures, so I am using Imagebam for now, since Imagebam is always good to me! There are more images than these, if you are looking for screenshots and stuff, but I am not going to save every single screenshot of Disgaea 4, sorry. I saved what I felt were the interesting screenshots, but I am looking for artwork more! I want to see the classes redone again! The new characters are so cute, too, I am looking forward to seeing more of them quite a lot! I will also upload these to Picasa and Imageshack when I get the chance. Maybe Photobucket, too, but I get so lost there with all my accounts.

Disgaea 4 Gallery @ Imagebam. 

Disgaea 4 Gallery @ Picasa (Under construction.) 

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com  imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

No comments: