Friday, September 17, 2010

Disgaea 4 Announced + Trailer.

For those that do not know, my boyfriend is the biggest Disgaea fan, like, ever. I am sure there are bigger ones somewhere, but he's pretty much one of them. The only reason he never platinumed the 3rd game is because I always take over the PS3 and he doesn't have the necessary time to dedicate to the game, but he spent hundreds of hours on Disgaea 3, 2, 1, La Pucelle Tactics, Makai Kingdom, Phantom Brave, etc. He's at work right now so I can't show it to him, but yay! I looove the art, story, music and characters from Disgaea, but I am not too keen on tactical and strategic fighting, which is why I call it his series, instead of mine, lol. I can't wait to start collecting the new art, too!

Disgaea 4 will be releasing exclusively on PS3 on February 24, 2011 in Japan.
Disgaea 4 trailer. I love the song!


My older galleries -

No comments: