Thursday, July 01, 2010

Kimi ni Todoke Gallery.

I took forever to upload this, even though I could find new pictures now and stuff, but here it is: Kimi ni Todoke gallery. I looooved this show and I hope there's another season. I started reading the manga because I love it so much, it's just sooo cute and Sawako was added to my favorite characters list on myanimelist.

For the record, I recently completed: Baccano, Welcome to the NHK, Durarara, Arakawa Under The Bridge, Angel Beats, Working and Kanon 2006. After a few years wait, finally restarting Kaze no Stigma soon.

Games: I just beat Star Ocean 4 International a few days ago and just got Trinity Universe yesterday. 

You can find them at:
Picasa Gallery: http://picasaweb.google.com/YandereGallery3/KimiNiTodoke#
Imageshack: http://profile.imageshack.us/user/elphaba?n=y
Thumbnails by Imagebam.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Image Hosting provided by ImageBam

No comments: