Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yo.

Hi, all. I just wanted to drop in and say I didn't forget about my blog, I swear! I took down all the extra widgets and stuff because I was going to change the layout but I never got around to it. I didn't actually mean to remove a few of them but it happened anyway, so yes.

Hope everyone is good. Yahoo.

I recently watched the Korean drama, "I'm Sorry, I Love You" and why was it so sad? I watched it because I was looking up Korean dramas that were supposed to be sad, plus also looking for something that the girl from A Tale of Two Sisters was in and that was what I found. I was blown away by how horrifically sad it was, but I really enjoyed the story and the music was amazing. Of course, the actors were brilliant, too. I wasn't so sure about the main guy at first, but once he put his hat on, I was in love. Very simple!

Other than that, I have been playing Sacred 2 and Fat Princess on the PS3. Yay. I want the Fat Princess update so we can have Pirates and Ninja!

No comments: