Monday, July 20, 2009

Imagebam Stats. Lol.

This really isn't very interesting, but I miss my blog. I am kind of thinking of just making my blog SOLELY on MyAnimeList.net because that's where I spend most of my time anyway, heh. It seems kind of a pain, though, to try and transfer all this to my blog, but I think I can do it. But! I love my blog. So I don't know what to do.

On another note! I was looking at my Imagebam account and I thought this was funny:

11025 files / 1646.41 MB

92 galleries / 10502 images


As of right now, this is actually kind of annoying because I am using my OTHER computer, not the one that has all my thousands of images on it. heh. I screencapped Bakemonogatari onto here, though, so I am going to have to move that onto my other computer some time, but who knows when. It's strange not having instant access to all my pictures, though. D:

No comments: