Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Sick Sick Drained Me.

Hi all. Sorry about the lack of updates and stuff, but on Thanksgiving, Azalea caught this virus and it made her sick and vomit all night long and day - and then on Sunday, Kell and I caught it. I was already screwed due to throwing up so much normally, but that totally basically killed me. I didn't sleep for over 24 hours straight, nor did I eat and I threw up for 12 hours straight, was totally dehydrated and lost 10 pounds (which I have already gotten back, lol.)... so.. after this finally healed itself a little, I have just been totally mentally drained and not really had the urge to do anything, except be thirsty. So, yet again, sorry about the lack of updates.  I have done a few things here and there -











Slowly, but surely, I will fix all my old links, too and re-upload them all. Sorry about this yet again. Happy Early Holidays and late Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: