Saturday, September 06, 2008

Breakfast on Pluto Trailer.

Well, I have a list of movies that I plan to watch and the like and the top one for a while was The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things, which I finally watched and loved. Kell really wanted to watch it, too and he enjoyed it, as well.

But the second movie after that was Breakfast On Pluto, starring my beloved beautiful second favorite actor, Cillian Murphy. I love him. He is the most beautiful man in the world and I am always shocked at how awesome he is on screen, as well. I have wanted to see this for a while since he is quite a pretty woman and because he is a fucking psycho in it, which I always love and now that we finished the other one, Kell has been pushing me to get it since we watched some scenes and I almsot peed from laughing so much. Hahaha. What a great Rocky Horror Picture Show, Cillian would be. He plays the best psychos! Here is the trailer. Yay for awesome Irish movies. And have to love the Dusty Springfield song.

No comments: