Sunday, August 10, 2008

Old Roleplaying Profile. =o

I was feeling geeky and going through old links and I came across my old super long roleplaying profile that I had written. I roleplayed for about 9 years and roleplayed the same character, Onela, the main character of my book, too. If something really interesting would happen in roleplaying world, I would put that into my actual story, but otherwise, Onela was pretty much at the point in my story where Sage had disappeared and she was wandering the world by herself, trying to find her way.

I remember when I first wrote this, I didn't want to read back on it because I would have hated how it was written, so there will be odd grammatical errors in here in the sentences and the like because I get nervous when I am writing, but I hate re-checking my writing because I would just change everything then.

Anyway, here it is, enjoy! =o

http://freewebs.com/onelacreations/ - it is old. lol. About 4 years old or more now, I am pretty sure.

No comments: