Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Code Geass - I'm a Suzaku fan! Haha.

So my boyfriend and I finally finished Code Geass after like a year of attempting to watch it, but never being able to finish it and as I always knew - I love Suzaku.

Do not get me wrong, I love Lelouch a lot, too, as a character, but... I don't love-love evil characters and he just comes off as evil to me! Evil and confused and not very good at using his power. He's an awesome hot genius, but... such a mean killer and I dislike that.

Suzaku on the other hand is awesome. <3 Minus the ... childhood thing, but I do not judge insane children, but in every other scene in the first season, he's just awesome. O.O He saves everyone and he's super sweet and lovey and appreciative and loyal and yay. They are a good team, though, I am kind of just pro-Lelouch and Suzaku, but yes, I know most people hate him, but I don't see why you have to love one and hate the other. I just love one and love the other more.

I can't help it, he reminds me of Chrno. And I love the brown hair, green eyes - he also reminds me of Yuri and someone that reminds me of Yuri and Chrno... well... I am destined to love them.

No comments: