Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Soulcalibur IV Character Art.

The descriptions are taken from Wikipedia. I am posting them now because I am still cleaning out my computer, as always, and I loooooove the beautiful characters in Soulcalibur but they look so amazing in Soulcalibur IV for the Playstation 3. As always, all images were edited and touched up by me, but not altered and I claim no ownership of the art, they belong to Namco. I will post some of my favorite characters and pictures first, but not too many and the rest will be smaller thumbnails. This is part 1, I have more, but not tonight.


Xianghua.

Tira. I looove her.



Seong Mi-na. My boyfriend loves her.

Siegfried.

Taki. My boyfriend's favorite.

Sophitia.

Talim.

Amy.


Scheherazade

Kilik. My favorite guy in the game.

Ivy.

Hilde.

Cassandra.

Angol-Fear.
























































No comments: