Monday, June 30, 2008

Anime.

Well, first, I don't actually get enough time to actually write in here, but that's mainly because I don't like anyone reading my writing, so I should just make these private, but yeah.. Vampire Knight is probably going to be my new favorite anime which I have known for a few months now. The art, the characters, the storyline, the setting - it has everything that I love in a story and that was before I even watched or read it, so yeah, I have high hopes.

On another note, Kell and I finally finished Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, even though we were just sitting at the last two episodes, which were.. very Zetsubou-like, but it did not have an ending at all, but.. I wouldn't really expect it to, but I did want it to get into Fuura being his psycho neighbor a bit more BUT there were lots of awesome scenes with Kino, my sexy shirt man, in the last episodes, so I will have to definitely add those to my anime moments, hehe.

What else. I am converting some of my Elfen Lied screencaps right now and then I will hopefully upload the rest that I have and move onto screencapping the next one, so that I can get Elfen Lied back off my computer. I have the DVDs, but I didn't want to use them when I was in the mood, so I will delete these once I am done screencapping them. I have Chrno Crusade, too. Er, on DVD, but downloaded just for screencaps at the moment. Chrno Crusade = Love And it also reminds me of Hatenkou Yuugi, which I simply fell in love with and Fruits Basket. But Hatenkou Yuugi and Fruits Basket somewhat reminded me of each other, too. I loooove the characters.

And yay for a second season to ef - a tale of memories. It is one of my top 10 faovrite anime, so yay for - ef - a tale of melodies.

No comments: